Cranberry, Pumpkin and Pistachio Cookies
Cookies! Gluten free, dairy free ...and delicious! Who could say no?! Take them into the office to share with your work colleagues or keep them in a tin at home as a little sweet treat.
Time: 30 Mins Makes: 6
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C (160C fan).
- Mix all the dry ingredients then add the melted coconut oil and honey.
- Stir well, then add the almond milk and use your hands to form a ball of dough.
- Divide into six balls of dough then place on a lined baking tray and press down using your fingers to form the cookies.
- Place in the oven for 10 mins.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool a little on the tray before moving the cookies onto a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container once cooled.
- 30g Melted coconut oil
- 10g Runny honey
- 150g Ground almonds
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 15g Halved pistachios
- 25g Dried cranberries
- 15g Pumpkin seeds
- 1tbsp Almond milk