Cucumber and Coconut Chilled Soup
Time: 15mins plus chilling time Serves: 2
- Heat the coconut oil in a large pan then add the onion and garlic.
- Saute for a couple of minutes then add the cucumber and tomato.
- Keep them moving around the pan for another minute or until the tomato starts to break down.
- Add the paprika, stir well to coat everything then allow to cook for another minute whilst moving around the pan.
- Remove from the heat and add a dash of cold water (about 20 ml).
- Pour the mixture into a food processor or use a hand blender to blitz everything into a smooth paste.
- Place in the fridge to chill.
- Once cool, place back in the processor or use the hand blender to combine the coconut milk and the paste.
- Serve immediately or keep in the fridge until you need to serve it.
- 1/2 Red onion (sliced)
- 1 tsp Coconut oil
- 1 Cucumber (roughly 200 g, chopped)
- 1 Large tomato (chopped)
- 1 Clove of garlic (chopped and crushed)
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Can of light or full fat coconut milk