Quinoa Flour Pancakes
Time: 15mins Serves: 1/2 (depending on how hungry you are!)
- Place all the ingredients apart from the coconut oil in a jug and use a hand blender to whizz into a batter
- Heat a little coconut oil (about 1tsp) in a large frying pan.
- Once hot, pour a little of the mixture at a time into the pan to form mini pancakes.
- Cook for a couple of minutes then flip and cook on the other side.
- Repeat until you have used all of the mixture then serve with berries or yoghurt.
- 40g Quinoa flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Banana
- 1tsp Baking powder
- Coconut oil