Move over Coco Pops...there's a new chocolate breakfast in town! These chocolate zoats help cram in a good portion of veg, plenty of protein and slow release energy from the oats to create a complete breakfast, that still tastes of chocolate!
Time: 10 Mins Serves: 1
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Add the courgette and mix well again.
- Add the almond milk and stir to combine everything.
- Place in the microwave for a couple of minutes, stirring every so often or heat in a pan on the hob for about 5 minutes or until it reaches a texture you are happy with.
- Top with whatever you fancy, I used raspberries, coconut and cacao nibs, and enjoy!
- 30g Rolled oats
- 1.5 tsp Cocoa powder or raw cacao
- 20g Vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Medium courgette
- 1.5 Cups of almond milk
- Toppings of your choice