Raw Chocolate Truffle Balls
Every Easter we get chocolate thrown at us from every direction, friends, family, colleagues, super markets and so on...so why not try making these Raw Chocolate Truffle Balls as a health boosting treat to take into the office or use as a great way to entertain the kids over the holidays, no cooking involved so the can just get stuck in and make as many as they like! Either way, they are sure to go down a storm...
Time: 15 Mins Makes: 10
- Place the almonds in a food processor and blend until a fine crumb forms.
- Add the chia seeds, dates, cacao nibs and raw cacao and process again.
- Add the warm water and blend once more. The mixture should now form a sticky ball in the food processor.
- Use your hands to mould in to 10 balls (slightly smaller than a table tennis ball).
- On a plate, place one teaspoon of cold water, then gently roll each ball in the water to dampen the outside then roll in the crushed cacao nibs.
- Store in a container in the fridge.
- 100g Almonds
- 10g Chia seeds
- 100g Pitted dates
- 10g Cacao nibs (for the ball)
- 3 tsp Raw cacao
- 3 tsp Warm water
- 15g Cacao nibs, lightly crushed for decorating at the end