One Pan Weekend Wonder
Time: 30mins Serves: 2
- Peel and cube the potato then place in a pan of boiling water and simmer for 10 minutes or until soft.
- Once cooked, remove from the heat and drain.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large frying pan and add the cooked potato. Leave for a couple of minutes before turning so the potato can colour but not burn.
- Once the potato has started to colour on all sides, add the bacon and garlic.
- Keep everything moving and cook for a minute before adding the pepper, cabbage and spring onion.
- Again cook for a couple of minutes; add the mushrooms, season and allow everything to colour a little.
- Make 4 little spaces in the pan, then crack each egg into one of the spaces.
- Keep on the heat until the eggs are cooked to your liking. If you are using an ovenproof pan and prefer your eggs well cooked, place the pan in the oven for a couple of minutes to finish the eggs.
- Serve with a little avocado and you're done!
- 350g White potato (you could also use sweet potato but it wouldn't need as long for cooking time)
- 1tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 Rasher of bacon, roughly chopped
- 1 Clove of garlic, crushed and chopped
- 1/2 Yellow pepper, finely chopped
- 4 Large leaves of savoy cabbage, shredded
- 4 spring onions roughly chopped (you could use 1/2 a regular onion if you don't have any spring onions)
- 8 Button Mushrooms, sliced
- 4 Free range eggs
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 Avocado to serve (optional)